Clinically Integrated Network
UCHealth Integrated Network (UCHIN) is a physician-led clinically integrated network. Launched in 2016, UCHIN needed a strategic business-to-business marketing plan to communicate its value to prospective health care providers and hospital facilities along Colorado’s Front Range.
As a new business entity, UCHIN leadership was focused primarily on building its network infrastructure. The organization needed a communications partner that would, first, understand their culture and goals, and then develop a comprehensive multichannel strategy to drive awareness, communicate value, promote adoption and help recruit new providers and hospitals to the fledgling network.
Wax developed a multiphase strategy that launched with market research and extensive information-gathering sessions with UCHIN’s leadership, internal marketing department and business team. Armed with insight about corporate goals, provider awareness and payer requirements, Wax developed an integrated marketing communications plan outlining opportunities to carry UCHIN’s message to a variety of audiences through several channels.
The educational and acquisition campaign elements included:
• Provider and payer recruitment marketing
• Comprehensive member onboarding materials
• Monthly educational e-communications to member stakeholders
• Infographics, presentation materials, and FAQ documents
• Website and member portal content to support continued recruitment efforts
• Event planning and marketing
A truly collaborative effort between UCHIN leadership and Wax’s creative team led to a unified brand and consistent messaging across a variety of marketing materials and communication channels.
• 20.95% increase of provider acquisitions
• 57.17% increase of hospital acquisitions