- Use it to show credibility. That means including testimonials from existing or previous patients on your page. If you can get video from a patient that backs up the testimonial, then your message will be even more powerful.
- Visuals are key. Humans are visual people. By showing them a video or photo with the copy, you’ll keep their attention – which increases your chance for conversion.
- Make sure to include awards and accreditations. When people are looking at healthcare facilities, they often look at accreditations and awards. These accolades help calm their nerves, as these show them and their loved ones that they are in good hands. Proving that you are the best at what you do can play a significant role in patient acquisition.
- Accuracy is essential. You should always back up your statements. The last thing you want to do is say something that would make people distrust your brand; people like honesty. Now in the world of social media, people can look through your “white lies” very quickly.
- Put contact information at the forefront. You’d be surprised how many websites make it difficult for a user to get contact information such as a phone number or email address. You may have the best About Us page in the world, but it’s meaningless if your prospects can’t find an easy way to contact you.
Share this Post