WHAT’S THE FUTURE OF HEALTHCARE MARKETING?
This is an extremely difficult time to work in the healthcare industry. As if traditional market competition wasn’t enough, healthcare organizations now face disruption from almost every conceivable direction:
- Government “reform” and the need to lower costs
- IT implementation
- Physician-owned facilities and competing interests
- Medical tourism – both abroad and within the United States
- Increased patient expectations and access to information
- Nurse shortages
- The impact of disruptive medical advances, and on and on
The traditional marketing tools that companies have previously relied on are now becoming obsolete in this ever-changing industry. Throughout this white paper, we’ll look at the future of healthcare marketing and how to adapt to the dynamic marketplace.